Learning & Development Specialist
The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives, identifies, and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
Required Experience for Learning & Development Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Registered Nurse, required
- Strong knowledge base of Medicare regulations and guidelines
- Previous experience with program development
- Able to facilitate training and presentations
- Comfortable in collaborative environments
- Able to work autonomously and is self-directed
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Innovative mindset
Primary Responsibilities for Learning & Development Specialist:
- Interact regularly with hiring leaders, employees, and supervisor to stay current on CorsoCare procedures, business initiatives, technologies, etc.
- Assembly of training curriculum and provide consultation relative to instructional delivery methods to ensure maximum content retention.
- Coordination and facilitation of individual training, group training, leader demonstrations, conferences, and workshops.
- Familiarity with teaching aids that assist in training, such as visual aids, webinars, and computer tutorials, among others
- Perform onsite competency evaluations on direct care staff
- Participate on Administrative on-call Rotation
- Leverage and maximize LMS effectiveness as an employee engagement tool.
- Oversee reporting on employee training progress to business leaders and supervisors.
- Organize/maintain accurate training records and monitor corresponding metrics.
- Create and maintain a medium for receiving feedback from employees regarding effectiveness of training methods.
- Contribute to the optimization of our culture by modeling high performing behaviors and building healthy relationships that strengthen our TEAM.
- Familiarity with dynamic performance feedback tools and professional development plans